SITE MANAGER -Job Description
1. Participates in the selection and onboarding of suppliers
2. Participates in benchmarking and supplier analysis, identifies opportunities for optimization.
3. Prepares, implements contracts with procurement suppliers.
4. Maintain database of contracts in the original and scan copies
5. Provides the necessary background information as part of budget preparation.
6. Provides an analytical assessment of the estimates and commercial offers of suppliers.
7. Provides cash savings as part of cost optimization.
8. Controls the processes of the receptionist and the Hostess.
9. Manages office reconstruction projects and necessary repairs.
10. Supervises the operational activities of the office:
11. Manage the organization of workplaces for office staff, checks the fire safety, sanitary conditions in the office premises (lighting, ventilation and temperature conditions)
12. Develops and maintains a budget for office expenses,
13. Monitor the quality of cleaning of a contracting cleaning company,
14. Organize provision of the office with stationery, supplies (drinking water, food, coffee machines), and other inventory items necessary for the office (analyzes and determines the needs for logistics and office maintenance, draws up plans for stationery, supplies materials, etc., checks their availability of stationery and supplies,
15. It determines the procedure for obtaining inventory items, draws up letters of attorney, organizes payments for delivered stationery, supplies and other inventory items needed in the office, controls billing and payment,
16. Organizes the acceptance and accounting of stationery, supplies and other inventory items necessary for the office. Provides storage of stationery, consumables and other inventory items necessary for the office, organizes accounting and issuance of items and means of labor to office workers
17. Monitors the proper condition of office equipment, communications; upon detection of malfunctions of office equipment and other equipment
18. Supervision and control over the quality of work of the contractors
19. Organize greetings, registration and necessary services for visitors, guests, delegations, clients, partners
20. Monitors the proper condition, cleanliness, availability of necessary materials (flip charts, markers, etc.) in the meeting rooms
21. Carry out an inventory of fixed assets, except IT equipment
22. Other actions and functions necessary to achieve the objectives of this projects.
23. Makes suggestions for solving administrative problems.
24. Performs other actions and functions necessary to achieve the objectives of this post.
Purpose & Accountabilities
- delivery of FM activities for location
- willingness to travel
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for partnering with the businesses to create additional value on Goal Zero,
- cost and capital efficiency;
- Act within the given frames independent and accountable
- functional discipline and professionalism;
- Do proper contract management and handling suppliers
- continuous improvement Area
- Continuously improve processes to enhance competitiveness.
- Uncompromising on Safety, Ethics and Compliance.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- QHSE leadership and can demonstrate a track record of Goal Zero
- Working with speed and simplicity, representing Real Estate as a whole
- do proper contract management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- advanced communication skills at all levels and Stakeholder management skills
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- experience to lead a team
- skill to hire people
- show care for people
- Working in a Team
- Russian Language written and spoken
- English written and spoken
- Kazakh Language Basics