Measuring the Tech Industry’s Impact on
U.S. & Canada Office Markets
The 2020 edition of CBRE’s annual Tech-30 report shows positive momentum for the tech industry, which became an unsung hero during the COVID-19 shutdown by enabling business continuity and remote work.
This year’s edition of Tech-30 offers insights on key questions about the tech industry and its impact on employment and office space:
• How is the tech industry performing and where is it headed?
• Which tech markets are most resilient and poised for growth?
• Which tech markets are most at risk from rising sublease space?
• How are tech office markets performing?
• What do capital availability and financial indicators since March reveal about tech’s future growth prospects?
Explore the full Tech-30 report for CBRE’s answers to these questions and other key findings.